Amenities Set Us Apart.
When exploring options for you our your loved one, amenities are an extremely important part of the decision! It’s important to look at the community’s on-site amenities as well as the amenities of the surrounding area. We love Robbinswood’s offering and our beautiful west-Michigan setting only minutes away from picturesque Lake Michigan, shops, restaurants, and various entertainment venues.
See Robbinswood and Grand Haven amenities below.
- Focused on aging in place
- 24-hour quality and loving care
- Medication administration
- Emergency nurse call system in bedroom and bath
- Physical therapy and assistance with bathing, transferring, and toileting
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Secured facility
- Three tasty and nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and linen services available
- 24-hour coffee & tea bar
- Daily social activities
- Laundry services available
- Barber and beauty shop
- On-site podiatrist
- Sunday worship services
- Respite care available
- Harbor Transit service at front door
- Full-time Activities Director
- Exercise classes
- Card and board games
- Arts and Crafts
- Therapy dog
- Veteran’s Club
- General Store
- Monthly lunch outings
- Live music performers
- Ice cream socials
- Regular pastoral visits and services
Robbinswood Assisted Living Community is is only minutes away from shopping, activities, and local health services.
- Just over one mile to North Ottawa Community Hospital
- 15 minutes to Mercy Health Partners Lakes Village (formerly Hackley at the Lakes)
- Less than 10 minutes to Grand Haven’s downtown waterfront
- 15 minutes from The Lakes Mall
- Less than 1 mile from Meijer
- Approximately 1 mile to Wal-Mart
- A wide selection of national and local shopping within several minutes.
Contact Us to Learn More
The staff at Robbinswood values your comments and questions. Give us a call today and schedule a private tour of any of our communities. If you have a more immediate need, please call us directly via the number below.